Friday, October 10, 2014

Top 10 Things I do for my Plexus Business - Monica Deer







Monica Deer is an awesome new (joined in June 2014) ambassador who is experiencing amazing results with her daily activities! Her business is taking off so I thought I would share her top 10 tips for her success recently!
She is a brand new Gold Ambassador who is well on her way to a FREE iPad and moving right along for her next promotion!!! Want to know her secret?? No real secret...just being productive in her daily business activities! So here is what Monica had to say....


Top 10 Things I do for my Plexus Business:

1.I take the products every day -- I've become a product of the products


2. I'm a paper person/list maker -- I keep an ongoing list of everyone who contacts me about Plexus.


3. I follow up with anyone who contacts me consistently -- not every day but periodically (it's taken some up to 2 months before they became a customer or ambassador)


4. I post at least 3 times/ day on FB (testomonies - especially my own -- are the most effective in gaining attention)


5. I keep in contact with my upline, team and customers. I contact customers at least once/month.


6. I set and write down my goals and keep them in front of me ---


7. I constantly review the requirements for the next level and know what I need to achieve it.


8. I check my back office at least daily - usually more than once. This was essential when trying to reach Gold last month at the end of the month.


9. I watch videos regularly by Sara Marble, Sonya Dudley, and Sarah Robbins and Eric Worre ... I try to learn from those that have already done it


10. I have begun to read Network Marketing books ... the 3 I have now are Rock Your Network Marketing Business (Sarah Robbins), Go Pro (Eric Worre) and Your First Year in Network Marketing ( Mark and Rene Yarnell)

No comments:

Post a Comment