Thursday, October 9, 2014

My Plexus Business Self-Test


“My Plexus Business Self-Test”
Sometimes we think we’ve done everything we can do to help grow our business and it just doesn’t seem like it’s where we’d like it.  Sometimes, it’s simply a matter of patience; often times, there are more things we need to look at.   The purpose of this quiz is to review the different areas of your business and identify what areas need attention – the goal is to be able to answer all questions with “True.”  After answering these questions, you will have a better idea of the areas you need to work on or discuss with your upline leader.

1
I am a Product of the Product. I have Before/During/After photos,  I have weighed and measured myself &/or I have a testimonial as to how the product(s) are helping me.




2
I am consistently taking Plexus products.




3
I am educated on the Plexus products, ingredients, benefits and possible side effects.  I consistently educate myself on the business and products.





4
I always have 3-day packs or Decision Packs, catalogs, and business cards with me.  




5
I have listened to Alfred Pettersen’s 18 Tips in my back office and implemented them.




6
I consistently participate in the Monday night team calls and consistently encourage my team members to participate.  After the calls, I implement ideas that I learned. 
(7:00pm Pacific Time - Open to Power Team Members only – muted & recorded - 1-862-902-0100 Access Code #933316) 
If you’re unable to participate in live calls, do you have a routine for listening to the recorded version? 





7
I consistently participate in the Wednesday night corporate sponsored Opportunity calls. I consistently invite guests to participate – current and potential customers and Ambassadors and then follow up with them after the call. 
(6:00pm Pacific Time - Open to Anybody – muted & recorded - 1-218-862-7200 Access Code #610844)
If you’re unable to participate in live calls, do you have a routine for listening to the recorded version?

   




8
I have a Facebook page for my Plexus business or have combined it with my personal Facebook page and consistently post updates, share testimonials, company news and product information at least 2x/week.
   


9
I consider my appearance at Plexus events (guest events, launch parties, team meetings, etc.) professional and appealing to others.  I own at least one piece of Plexus apparel.





10
 I consistently check “other” Facebook pages. (ie: team page(s), testimonial pages, Sheila Medina’s page, corporate sponsored page)





11 

I consistently attend guest events and consistently invite guests.   
(I know I need to over-invite.  If I invite 1 or 2 people, the likelihood that they both will come is slim, the more I invite, the more chances of attendance.  Personally attending, even when I do not have guests, will serve as training to help prepare me for hosting my own guest events.)





12
I have held at least one “launch event.” 
(I know that this will help let my family, friends, neighbors know that I am a Plexus Ambassador and learn about the products and business opportunity.)





13 
I get “out and about” and have a Plexus booth at a variety of public events, both locally and out of town. 




14
I have a system in place for following up with customers. 
(I know consistent follow up is part of the relationship building and trust building of this business. My customers realize by my follow up that it’s about their health – not the sale.)





15
I give myself a “check up from the neck up” daily and I know that “What I think is what I bring about.”  (Attitude is everything! No room for negativity!)





No comments:

Post a Comment