Sunday, February 1, 2015

Be productive, not busy!



It's a new month! A fresh start with many possibilities. Do you have your calendar for February marked with the hours you will work your Plexus business? If not I would advise getting it done ASAP! Set your hours and commit to them! And when you sit down to work these hours I want you to make this time productive for your business. I don't want you just being active in a group page. I don't want you putting out fires with your team. I want you using your time productively. This time that you have is very valuable, don't waste it. During these hours I want you reaching out to inactive customers and inactive Ambassadors. Reaching out to friends and family. Engaging in other social media platforms. Sharing your story on Facebook. Connecting with your team. Following up with customers. Working your potentials. Doing these things will grow your business!!


No comments:

Post a Comment